Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Experience About Gnunify Event



It was awesome moment when i heard that, I was invited to attend GnUnify Pune. I shared my invitation with my friends, and Mozilla Bhopal community member’s. In Mozilla Bhopal community there was only 3 members active. Divya Thakre, Amarpal and me. ;). But, there was 1 Person who is interested to attend GnuUnify. Yeah!.. he was Vaibhav. Vaibhav Bajaj was the newly contributor, who recruited by Mozilla Remo Faisal Aziz and me (Komal Gandhi) in January 2013 through MozCafe@VIM event.
"http://komalgandhi-4evevr.blogspot.in/2012/12/mozcafe-vim.html".
Finally, the day is come when we start our journey to Pune. Our train was 2:30 hour late. We (Me with my parents and Vaibhav with his parents) were waiting our train. Our parents taught us how to care each other? :P and We did not realize how time finished up and train came.
Finally, we reached Pune there was Anwesh Mishra to receive us at station.
...................................................................................................................................
Actually, we were invited for attending Mozilla-India-Community-Meet up, but we can attend GnuNify event also. We reached there on 15th February evening.  In Night, there was dinner for SICSR students and invited guests. I introduce to Vaibhav with another Mozillians.  We had our delicious dinner with another Mozillians. Priyanka Nag, WoMoz from Pune, and also my good friend was wore Saari (famous Indian Dress), and she was looking so Beautiful and gorgeous. :)

Next Day, On 16th February we attended Soumya deb’s session which was on Github. It was really knowledgeable  for us because I did not know even its uses. Next session was Gen Open by Sayak Sarkar sir. We enjoyed and learn about Gen Open project. 


We met Sara Khan (My di and my Pune guardian) ;) she came during sayak sir session. I felt so happy to met her. After Gen Open, Vineel sir Took session on ‘Introduction to community involvement programs’. And then there was WoMoz session by Priyanka Nag. I am waiting for Priyanka’s session. ;) 
It was awesome session took by priyanka.

Priyanka Nag presented WoMoz
The day was totally enjoyable, I got new Mozilla Projects, I learnt lots of new things.
But, I missed My sir, he was not present there. :(

Well, next day On 17th February, everyone took seats, vineel sir also took his position and start Mozilla India community meeting. It was really great meeting. sayak sir, soumya sir, vineel sir and many mozillians were gave own idea’s and suggestions.


 Fredy (Mozila rep) put them on Etherpad. Finally, we decided lots of things like How to Improve Mozilla, Mozila Community, Webmakers, contributors. 


Galaxy Sir Told us about Firefox flicks contest. It’s video maker contest, it’s Really nice. 


So, I had lot of enjoyment, gained lots of new things, new planning, and meet all Mozillians. It was my first superb journey in mah life. 


-Komal Gandhi


No comments:

Post a Comment