Monday, June 11, 2012

Hiiii Frnds,
      I am Komal Gandhi., MSR (Mozilla Student Re-presenter) from BHOPAL region.I want to share my experience for the coolest event MozConnect Bhopal.
                           MozConnect Bhopal is one of the best  Mozilla Event held at NIIT Center 1 Bhopal. Students of NIIT's  participated with full spirit to learn and explore the open web. The aim of the event was to spread awareness about open web,Mozilla and its mission. Selecting 4 Student Re-presenter for Bhopal.  I am 1 of them. I am the single student selected from my Niit Center-2. I am very Happy to be MSR. It's all of for to supporting by Mr. Faisal aziz who is my best senior friend and my sir also. He is the REMO from Pune region. I am very thank full to him for give a chance to prove better to Myself. 
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment